Monday, April 18, 2011

#552 - 565

The gift of peace when I relinquish self-preservation and fast

Finding a missing pair of shoes

An exemplary woman radiating joy as she speaks about prayer

Grass visible in the front yard

Dreaming up plans for the yard

Beginnings of a campfire pit

Planning a flowerbed

An opportunity to share the love of photo editing

A pile of logs dominating our driveway

Being designated a prayer partner with someone I was already pursuing a relationship with

Uncovering matted grass with our rakes

Introducing friends to my favorite brand of Green Iced Tea

My love's delight for the fresh rye bread I baked

Reacquainting myself with the game phase 10

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful list of blessings, loving the found shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and making a comment. Your blog is lovely!
    I especially love your testimony of how God blesses when we give it all to Him!
    May you rest in His Holiness this week as we anticipate Resurrection Sunday!
    warmly
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t come by from Ann’s link today – I just came by to read your words and saw your old thank you list still here - so I read it...and my favorite one? A simple one – “Planning a flowerbed” It’s creativity – it’s creation – you will plan it, build it, plant it – and his miracle of creation will take hold. God Bless and keep you and all of yours Eleanor. I really hearted this post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete