Monday, March 7, 2011

Winter continues

And so do the blessings:
#456 - 475
  • God's Spirit reproducing Christ in me
  • Fitting my first rolled pie crust into a pan
  • Our happy marriage
  • Narnia scenes outside my windows
  • Evidence of waking wildlife around the yard
  • My Love emphatice that he loves me more than on our wedding day
  • Sharing brunch at our table  with neighbors
  • Accidentally coining a new expression
  • Learning how to play another game with skipo cards
  • Squatting to receive a ready hug from a little friend
  • The bashfulness of a little one receiving my compliment
  • A spontaneous Sunday evening after church visit to friends many years my senior
  • Homemade butterhorns
  • Finishing another novel
  • Spotting brother in law on the other side of the highway while returning home
  • Friends eager to interact
  • The growing possibility of a little venture
  • Meals I don't have to make
  • My Love working on  plans to heat our own water
  • Another week to receive blessings 

5 comments:

  1. A first rolled crust, your love that loves you more now than he did then... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from Ann’s linky again today. It’s day number two of reading thank you lists.

    Funny – winter continues and so do blessing :)

    My fave from the list - The growing possibility of a little venture (because it’s exciting – the new – the idea – the fresh – the beginnings – sounds kind of spring-y to me)

    Thank you for this today. It was happiness with punctuation.

    God Bless and Keep you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list E.. especially...

    Squatting to receive a ready hug from a little friend
    The bashfulness of a little one receiving my compliment

    Have a wonder-filled week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really late in getting around to everyone, but so glad I stopped here this evening! I loved your spontaneous Sunday evening with older folks! Here I am, one of those!!!! And it's people like you that keep us young and smiling! Thanks so much for your list as it was a blessing to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful list. It sounds like you have a great attitude. Yes, we all need more of God's spirit reproducing Christ in us.

    ReplyDelete