Monday, February 28, 2011

So the Lord surrounds His people

Uncertain this month has been.  Me, the chronically ill, is unfamiliar with being the onlooker while family faces numerous threats to health.  I've learned to pray with Moses, "If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence."  And in a prayer to know God's presence regardless of His will for the situation, my heart has found peace, and courage to wait.  I rejoice for the mercy extended for this season, a sustained family, together still.  We are frail, but we are saved.

#436-455
My God, near, faithful, merciful
Eeyore quotes
Homemade hot drink mixes
Children occupying themselves in a church service
Sisters, spared serious illness
Father, rapidly recovering from a heart attack
Government funded, accessible, emergency medical care
God who holds our frailty
God who is always "at home"
The assurance of Psalm 125:52
A melody to remind me of truth
Living not so far away that I can't rush back to be with my family
Help from my love at meal time
A to do task almost complete
Visual Memories of our historic day
Brightening sun promising spring
Safety in the big city by myself
Last follow up with a gracious surgeon
Subway transit for a northern transplant
Learning to be grateful during uncertainty


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Joining you in gratitude this morning.

    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I've been amazed today at the meaningful responses I've received from 'The Gratitude Community." Y'all are really living up to your name :)

    Your blog is beautiful. Praying that God shows you a tangible reminder of His love today.

    ReplyDelete