Monday, August 16, 2010

The joy of counting blessings is the evidence of God's goodness

Brother in law says i can't stop smiling.  He may just be right.  My heart has taken to smiling this weekend.  I'm confident the last weeks will successfully finish wedding prep.  I truly have so much to be grateful for.  

#241-260
building anticipation to be wife of my love
one stop mattress shopping
interest, care, support, and help of a church community
productive sewing
stresses that are a fading memory
boxes of hydrangea filling the back seat
whispered tenderness filling my ears
early early morning logging hours on the couch in pjs
weeds pulled and mulch spread
shrubs trimmed and yard mowed
early evening glow of dropping sun
shine buffed nails
successful waxing test
decreasing shopping list
restoration
the effectiveness of 100% aloe vera gel
my love's whimsical dreaming
plans settling into place
dessert test success
my love's email saying he misses me



7 comments:

  1. Sounds joyful and exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful list! We just had a most beautiful wedding for my daughter a week ago. I join you in gratitude for hydrangeas, love messages from your love and plans that are falling into place.
    May God richly bless you as you take this beautiful step.
    grace and peace
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. a happy heart is the best of gifts ... both to us and from us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel your joy 100% in this post. congrats and God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so sweet to read your joyful list. It is especially close to my heart because my daughter has just gotten engaged. It is such a lovely time. Praying you every blessing from the Father's loving hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the joy wrapped in your words. Enjoy every moment.
    Delighted to meet you today. Hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you.

    As always a delight to be drenched in thankfulness.

    Splashin'.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. early evening glow of dropping Sun! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete