Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A little project

This is why I write: I am loved. This is how I love: I am loved. A Divine Storyteller dreams my way, I choose to join the cast, and my love does too. We are changing, slowly becoming the characters envisioned by the Master Storyteller. We see Him emerging in our transformations. Our words are not adequate, but my love, the believer in recording the words within me, eagerly joins and encourages this project. I am thrilled to share some of my life, some of The Creator's life, and my love's life. I am loved, I will write.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I was disappointed to get to the last page...I wanted to read more! what a great way to forever mark your "testament"

    Also, thanks for introducing me to blurb last summer. Emmma and I made a book for Harold for Christmas that we all really treasure.
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to the wedding and you'll get the full version ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Eleanor, that's one amazing story and one incredible book. Thanks for posting it here for all of us to read and be blessed by. I love the honesty of your story.

    My husband and I just finished a book on blurb.com for his dad -- it was a fun project to work on together...and his dad is truly treasuring it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just beautiful! Such a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete