Monday, June 28, 2010

The joy of counting blessings is the ceaseless supply of good things

ENJOYING:
151.  Fresh strawberry pie topped with whipped cream

152.  Nibbles of raw vegetables

153.  Cooked vegetables

154.  Apples filled with peanut butter

155.  Chocolate melting in my mouth

156.  Food with texture

157.  Reconnecting with friends after an extended absence from the social scene

158.  Loving, fun people who will become family to me

159.  Loving, fun people who are my family

160.  Bamboo plates

161.  Silly friends who stop by unexpectedly and make us laugh and laugh and laugh...

162.  a new dress especially liked by my love

163.  Lovely picture taking settings

164.  Old mill converted to a house

165.  Friendly home owner delighted to have a wedding party photographed on his property

166.  Rain

167.  No rain at all the appropriate moments

168.  Romance

169.  Hearts aching to enter the future together

170.  Honest, understanding, communication


3 comments:

  1. I love your list! I can taste the whole meal: food, company, and thanks. Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #154!!!!!!! How do you fill them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, chocolate should be on every list!

    Delighted to meet you today. Hope you don't mind if I splash around for a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to slip off my shoes and soak in some goodness.

    Splashing,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete